Hi everyone!
I think I’m ready to announce my Open House! I just found out my SU catalogs had been delivered (8/7!!!) but to who, I don’t know! They’ve re-shipped them and I should be getting them in a few days. SO…I will be all set to host you BY {drumrolll} Sunday, September 14 at 2 PM. PLEASE be sure to email me your rsvp BY 9/1! If you do, you’ll get something special made just for you! You are welcome to bring your friends (just let me know so I can prepare my supplies) and you’ll get another special something as well as the friends you bring. If Saturday works better for you and there is enough interest, I will be adding another Open House the day before at 10 AM.
I’ll have some really cool projects for you to do! Looking forward to hearing from you! I can’t tell you how EXCITED I am about this new catalog and all the new things Stampin’ Up is doing for all of us!!!!!
Psst...if you come to this event, you will be guaranteed a catalog, as long as supplies last!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment