Monday, January 7, 2008

New year, new start , new ideas...

Well, do you suppose I ought to be doing something about this blogging thing? I even forgot I'd started it! I have been reading lots of blogs (stamping) lately and I guess what impressed me was the amount of sharing going on so I was ready to start a new blog and it said I already had one. I do?!!! Yup, I do! Way back in March, I signed up but never did anything with it. Sounds familiar! Like a lot of things in my life, I start things but don't carry it through. Maybe it's something I can change...new year, new start, new ideas. I really need God to help carry me through. I've been noticing I forget things more lately. So I'm going to really try hard to follow up with the things I commit to. Let my yes be yes and my no's be no's.

No comments: